Return & Exchange
We have a stringent quality control system in place and do not strictly entertain requests for return. However, in an exceptional situation, if you find that the merchandise you have received is damaged we can replace it with a fresh piece. We request you to peruse our policy on return and exchange before shooting any requests for return or exchange.
- We advise you to check the product against the invoice before accepting the parcel from the logistics partner.
- If you notice a damage such as a tear or explicit staining, please send us an email stating the problem, a photo of the product and its code number within 24 hours of receiving the product .
- Upon receiving your email, our quality control team will review your concern and approve your return request and get in touch with you over email on the further steps.
- Please bear in mind that slight aberrations in textile, print and sewing are inherent to handcrafted materials and cannot be construed as ‘damage’
- Please do make sure that the product is returned to us in the condition you received it, with the tags intact. We do not accept returned merchandise if the tags are cut off.
- We will strive to process all returns within 5 working days.
- We do not cover the expense of returns from you unless in exceptional situation.
- Washed, used or ironed garments cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We genuinely want to keep our customers satisfied with their purchase and believe that that's the only way to spread awareness about handcrafted products.
- All return requests are subject to the discretion of the 'Janapada Khadi' team.