Fabric care, price & colour
Our products involve hand spinning, hand weaving and natural dyes. Therefore we recommend the following ways to care for the longevity of the fabric.
- Wash and rinse the fabric by hand.
- Avoid synthetic and chemical detergent. Use of reetha or soap nut is recommended.
- Reverse dry the fabric under shade
- Most of the textiles are pre-shrunk. Please note that our Khadi becomes softer after every wash. An approximate shrinkage of 3% should be considered before purchase.
- Iron while the cloth is still a little damp or spray water before pressing for desired result.
- Some natural dyed products tend to fade over a period of time - please do not consider it as a defect. Fading is the core property and beauty of these textiles.
- All prices mentioned are in Indian rupees .
- The final price reflected at the time of the checkout is the price you pay even if there is any fluctuation in the currency.
- If you find some of our products in a store, in rare cases you might see a slight difference in the price. Please consider that different platforms have different overheads and hence the difference.
- Local applicable tax, import duties in some cases, and transaction charges are to be borne by the customer.
- We have tried our best in capturing the images of the products and its color accurately.
- There may be slight variations in colours and gradient due to setting and display properties of the device on which you may be viewing.