Geometric Cotton Khadi Fabric (JKGF201203)
Product: Geometric Cotton Khadi Fabric (JKGF201203)
Size: Width - 42"
Weight: 150 grams
Natural colour: Blue colour extracted from Indigo plant (Indigofera tinctoria), Red colour extracted from Alizarin, a non-toxic byproduct of coal tar, Kora, the natural colour of cotton, Black colour extracted from iron rust, Yellow colour extracted from pomegranate peel (Punica granatum), Pink colour extracted from the roots of Madder plant (Rubia cordifolia), Brown colour extracted from the heartwood of Catechu plant (Acacia catechu).
Return & exchange: https://janapadakhadi.com/pages/return-exchange
Wash care: https://janapadakhadi.com/pages/fabric-care-price-colour
- The price mentioned is for 1 meter of fabric
- The length of the fabric varies between 1 meter to 10 meters. If you are looking for a particular length of a piece within the range, please contact us before you make an order.
- 2 m is sufficient for small and medium size garments
- 2.5 m is sufficient for large size garment
- A slight variation in colour and texture should not be considered as 'damage ' but it's an inherent characteristic of Khadi. As it's handmade for you, no two are exactly the same. Your purchase of this product fosters a sustainable and equatable future. Hence it is a statement about your values and life choices. For more please read https://janapadakhadi.com/pages/our-recommendations.